Creating a menu that tastes like success is no small feat. There are countless elements that go into creating a menu far beyond making something that tastes good. With fluctuating food costs, new food allergies, guest feedback, and finding your sweet spot in price points, PROPER menu planning is one of the bigger beasts to tackle in the industry to stay alive and keep people coming back.
Tune in to this digital panel to hear Zoe Schor, Executive Chef and Owner of the Split-Rail in Chicago and Fred Neuville, Chef and Owner of The Fat Hen in South Carolina as they open the curtain to shed light behind the development of their menus!
- Understanding how your neighborhood can help shape your menu
- How to keep your menu accessible
- The creative process and how it works
- How to bridge the gap between FOH and BOH
- How to keep your rockstars